Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinkie Pony!

 Pinkie Pony Beanie!
 
 
Here is another pony hat. The first few patterns I'm putting up are ponies because I have had more requests for these patterns than any others. This one is a lot of fun and a little less labor intensive than the Rare Pony Hat. If you want a PDF copy of the pattern,  you can buy it here.
 
I know some of you may think this is basically the same pattern as the other ponies but each pony is a little different. Their eyes are not always the same and their manes are quite different.
 
This pattern can be tricky if you're not used to applique and embroidery. I definitely would not suggest this patter for beginners. There are many ways you can do the mane. You don't necessarily have to follow the pattern. Some feel that they should do a few long ringlets and some short. I just form them around the back as I sew them on. You should do whatever you are comfortable with.
If you do have any problems with the pattern, please email me at yarneemarmee@gmail.com  or leave a comment. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. If there are any mistakes in the pattern, I will fix them and email you the revised version.
 
 I know some of you have been to my blog and Ravelry store in the past and a lot of my patterns were free. I have been designing for a while but I was just starting to write patterns and wanted to test them out until I knew I could create a good pattern that was worth buying. I want to thank those of you who have given me feed back, you have made me a better designer and pattern writer. I hope you will continue to use my patterns.
 
 
Watch this blog. On occasion you will find free patterns and also some tips and tricks to using my patterns and others'. I will also, on occasion review yarns and wools and give you my honest opinion.
 
 
Happy crochet!

 

 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. How is this hat different from the Rare Pone Hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyes are done a different and the mane is different. Of course there isn't a horn but you can always omit that. Some people don't like to have to look over more than one pattern to get the result they want so I just write a new pattern for each pony. Good question.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete